New York

New York

giovedì 25 giugno 2015

NOT A GOOD WEEK

This post will be short.

I am not going to North Dakota cause the principal of Carrington High School only accepts exchange students for six months.

I really want this experience to start as soon as possible.

I'm sad, I haven't a host family. Seeing the other exchange students speaking about their american families makes me jealous.

These days sucked, i just want to forget them. Hope the situation will improve.

America, I have been dreaming of you for a lot of time.
I immagined to live in your big cities, to breath against the glass of a yellow taxi in NYC, to walk in the woods of Arkansas, to surf in California, to meet your people...

My dream is about to come true. If I had two wings i would fly, now. But I don't.

All I can do is waiting and make this summer the best ever. I didn't start in the correct way but it doesn't matter. I will forget what happened in these days and I'll go on.

I'm waiting for ya, host family
I'm wanting for ya, placement

Let me fly

-Andrew



Summertime sadness? no... don't worry, be happy

5 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Parti anche tu quest'estate? :)

      Elimina
    2. Si .. ma ancora niente famiglia.. :(

      Elimina
    3. non sei l'unica... tutti hanno la famiglia e io sono ancora qui a fantasticare :/

      Elimina
    4. l'attesa più frustrante della mia vita... che brutta cosa.. ti auguro di riceverla presto:)

      Elimina